Friday, May 6, 2011

Waking up at 5 in the morning.

As the titles suggests, I have been waking up at 5 in the morning so I can get an hour's worth of study before heading to school and facing the much dreaded exams. My eyes are horribly tired and I should be sleeping.

It's Friday and it's terribly, sweltering hot. I'm dressed comfortably in my huge tee and I've just finished my cup of tea and my 365 chocolate chip cookies (which I have fallen in love with ever since I first laid eyes on them. Delicious! I would love to eat more but I rather not get sick from eating too much cookies, especially in this weather! After all, I still have my upcoming exams to think about (yes, it isn't over yet))!

Before this, I was watching Julie & Julia on HBO. I must say that it was quite an enjoyable movie. I have it recorded so I can watch it all over again. It's based on a true story, f.y.i. Maybe I'll try cooking...sometime later in my life. But for now, I'm just happy with eating!



Alright then! Time for me...to go and sleep!

Rina xx


(source x )

No comments:

Post a Comment