Friday, November 18, 2011

Rouge.




Given that I have 4 days left till prom (yes, my exams are over and I'm finally graduating), I should be worrying about the fact that I have not even bought new clothes for prom - seeing as how my wardrobe being "perpetual black" distinctly contradicts the theme for prom which is, in fact, "Rainbow". I have only a vague idea of what I'm going to wear and it mainly involves the colour red which is one of my few favourite colours.

To the readers of this blog, as well as my other more personal blog, I would like to ask if any of you are participating in the Sketchbook Project (Limited Edition)? I am currently contemplating whether or not I should join, myself. It seems like a very interesting and exciting project indeed, though at the same time I would have to take into account other personal factors such as the amount of free time I have available, etc. It would be nice to have another person's opinion to consider as well.

Meanwhile, enjoy these photos which may or may not consist of the different intermediate shades of la couleur rouge.

- R. xx

(sources are click-through; second picture - unknown source)

No comments:

Post a Comment