Sunday, July 10, 2011

Look at me.

Time for change.

This blog will no longer be called "Muse*No More". I've never liked the name if I were to be honest. I wanted a name that sounded more whimsical, colourful, and...not bleak and grey (that was my first impression of the name). I wanted something that will flex one's imagination and yet stay true to myself and my personality. I love this, I love the name, I love the change and I think it will stay with me for quite a long time (in other words, I will be keeping this blog with me for (hopefully) quite a long time. I will need time to reinvent this blog, but I think it will be worth it. In the intervals in between (now and "reinventing this blog"), however, I will keep blogging my thoughts, feelings, etc.

Dear readers (whoever you are), I hope you will stay with me. I know I'm not alone here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment