Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Langkawi

The hotel room

Kilim Geoforest Park

Houses & hotels along Pantai Cenang






Me, parasailing. Thanks to my sister who took this photo. :)

I spent about a week of my holidays in Langkawi, Malaysia. I had so much fun there - how could I not?! I tried so many new things - jet-skiing, para-sailing, and banana-boating.  "Just keep swimmingis about the best advice I've ever been given when trying to avoid getting bitten by the fish when snorkelling - thanks Dory! 

Of all the places in Langkawi I've visited, I think I'll miss Pantai Cenang the most. The beach was utterly beautiful and that's where I did a lot of my water activities. Besides that, there are restaurants along the road next to the beach as well as the small quirky shops which make me wish there were such things in Singapore.

Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll let them explain the rest.



Breakfast at The Loaf



The Laman Padi Museum





Let's call this "Greetings for the International Tourists". We need these everywhere.
Stray Cat atop Car Roof. 






P.s. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with school (as always). :( Exams are next week - wish me luck!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment