Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Flowers in the Garden


Two of my friends and I went out yesterday and our first stop was the recently finished Gardens By The Bay. Being the poor college students that we are, we couldn't afford to go into the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest Dome (both of which are air-conditioned conservatories) so we had to stick to the "free" parts of the park which were still quite breathtaking and beautiful.

One day, I'm getting into those domes I tell ya. Unless I turn out to be going for the Harry Potter exhibition at the ArtScience Museum in the next few months, in which case I will be broke soon after. Especially the flower one. (I have this obsession with flowers, you see?)

Till then, I'm pretty sure I can occupy myself with things like...oh I don't know. Studying for tomorrow's maths test, perhaps? :(

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment